Thursday, November 28, 2013

Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges

Hello sweeties:

It's that time of year again.  Where we are able to give thanks for the things that matter most in our lives. And at CC&CC the fun challenge topic is to create a project that says "So Grateful."


And so I created this tag for my BFF to say that I am so grateful and thankful to have her in my life.  To let her know that I appreciate that she's always there for me; through my good times and my bad times. Through my ranting and raving too.  She makes me laugh, laughs at me, and with me; understands me, cries with me and for me.  Sometimes I don't think she knows just how much I love her.  It always amazes me that we've only actually have known each other for almost eleven years.  My mother always said that I would know who was a real friend and who wasn't.  And I see her as a real friend; one that I could call in the middle of the night if I needed to.  The one that the joke "...real friends help you bury the body" is about.  LOL.  We counsel each other.  And tell the truth to each other; something that only real friends do.  I'm sure that sometimes we get on each other's nerves; but we're not afraid to say so...and then laugh about it.

Ok, enough of the sappyness.  On to the tag....

Products used: mulberry and various other flowers, scrap lace, Prima Doll stamp, India Mat Stack


Plus, she's one of my biggest fans when it comes to my 
crafting....which is just one more thing to love about her.

Bye-Bye for now!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

1 comment:

Dewi Lestari said...

Lovely tag! Thanks for joining at CCCC: So Grateful.
Hugs
Dewi