Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers SWAT #73

Hi, yup, it's me again!
Ok. One more post, and then it's off to bed for me.  This time of year is a killer for me.  I really do want to just sleep all the time between October and April.  I just want to stay snuggled up under my comforter and only get out of bed when I have to! But, alas, a working gurl such as me has no choice but to rise and shine...well, at least rise anyway.... And I do think that I could craft in my sleep! LOL.

This card was created for the challenge over at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/swat-challenge-73.  We were to use this sketch.  The twist was to add a button or buttons.  I'm not a button kinda gur, so I was minimalistic with this one.  Only one button!


Entered into the challenge at
 SpeedyTV Sketch With a Twist #73 / Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps




I made this card rather large as it will be given to a six year old.  I'm thinking that I might add a sentiment that says "You're becoming such a big girl."  Not sure, will have a talk with her mom and get her opinion.  But I do like how it turned out.  I'll probably use this sketch a few more times too.

If you want to play along....You have until 9:00 p.m. on November 25 to get your submissions entered to win.  This is the prize up for grabs this week ...

I don't have many masculine stamps or images, so adding this to my stash would be great!

Ok, my friends.  No more talk outta me....
Nighty-Nite!
Renee


3 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Really cute card. I like how you added the dollie to the skirt

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Very creative to use the doily as part of her skirt! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Button Challenge.

Christine said...

Cute image and I'm sure she will love getting such a big girl card regardless of the sentiment. I just love the use of the doily on the skirt. Thanks so much for joining us this week on SpeedyTV's Sketch with a Twist and good luck getting that stamp.