Friday, November 8, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers 12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Hi all:

Day 7 of http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/search/label/12%20Days%20of%20Christmas%20Challenge....

Alter a mousetrap! Eeeeeeeek!  Not one of my favorite projects.  It kinda creeped me out.  But more importantly, you wouldn't not believe that I actually ruined two mousetraps before I finished this one! LOL.

But I finished and here it is....

I embossed a sheet of white glitter paper for the base; which was first painted with metallic bronze My Studio paint, added some golden flowers, leaves and string pearls; along with scrap patterned double-sided paper to complete this project.

These challenges were really fun.  They kept me on my toes with crafting.  And I got the chance to utilize all of the scraps that I didn't want to actually throw away! Which was great because we all know how expensive this art/hobby can  be right?

Yay me!!! I finished all 12 projects for these challenges.  There's daily prizes up for grabs and a grand prize. What is the Grand Prize? $350 worth of the current stamp sets from Mark’s Finest Papers a Heinrich Co! That’s 20 large stamp sets of the winner’s CHOICE! Just in time for the holidays! 
Now - this is something that I would just looooooooooooooove to add to my stash.  New stamps! Annnnnd I've been such a good girl too!

So wish me luck! 
Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


1 comment:

CraftySue52 said...

Wow a mouse trap...that's interesting! It turned out great.