Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Glitter Experiment

Hi all:

Not a lot to post.  But, thanks to Michelle Zerull,  I did a quick glitter comparison with some of the glitters that I have on hand.  Most of them are "no name" brands that aren't even in marked containers (that's how old they are!).

Anyway, I grabbed a few and did a little experiment of my own.  I used a napkin to make this quick tag to check how some of the glitters compared.


I like the chunkiness and grittiness of the Dollar Tree glitter, it reminds me of sand, and it takes TH inks very well.  The sparkle of the MS glitter never disappoints. I love how soft and fine the Stickles Dry Fine glitter is.
And the "I have no idea" brand doesn't seem to want to stick very well unless used with Glossy Accents to put it on. The slightest tap on the tag and the glitter fell away from the tag.

If I had to pick a favorite, I think that it would definitely be the Stickles glitter.  I did a quick coloring job with the glitter using ink and like that it colors easily and you can make it as light or dark as you choose.

Anyway, that's my little experiment for the night!
Nighty-nite
Hugs+Kisses, Renee



No comments: