Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox and Friends #186

Hi all:

I have a quick card project to share.

Over at http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2013/11/speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-186.html the challenge is to create a card using 'red.'

I'm really trying to be good not buying craft stuff, and so I've been using what's already in my stash.  I cannot believe how much stuff I have sometimes, but then again, this art is addictive and I always want more, more, and more.  That goes to show how much I love what I do! LOL

Anyway, this is the Christmas card that I came up with using scrap supplies already on my desk:



Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending upon how you look at it....there's so much stuff sitting on my desk, I should be able to crank out a card a day! LOL.


Entered into 

Come back and visit soon!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee



1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Renee--this card is absolutely beautiful! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!