About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Seize the Birthday Challenge

Hi all. Yup, I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

With another challenge entry.

In my spare time, which isn't that often or very late at night, I do my own brand of blog hopping.  I came across this one through someone else's blog.  Don't ask me which one, because at 3:00 in the morning, I can barely remember my own name. LOL.

This challenge is over at  http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/.  We're celebrating Birthdays!  Always a good subject for a handmade greeting card.

This is my entry for this challenge:


Thanks for stopping by....
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Renee, this is such a pretty card...love your bird and all the little details you added to make this a lovely birthday card! Thank you for playing with Seize the Birthday!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card! I love that cute little bird and the die cuts through the "window" look fab.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely adorable! Great details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!