Friday, November 1, 2013

Seize the Birthday Challenge

Hi all. Yup, I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

With another challenge entry.

In my spare time, which isn't that often or very late at night, I do my own brand of blog hopping.  I came across this one through someone else's blog.  Don't ask me which one, because at 3:00 in the morning, I can barely remember my own name. LOL.

This challenge is over at  http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/.  We're celebrating Birthdays!  Always a good subject for a handmade greeting card.

This is my entry for this challenge:


Thanks for stopping by....
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Renee, this is such a pretty card...love your bird and all the little details you added to make this a lovely birthday card! Thank you for playing with Seize the Birthday!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card! I love that cute little bird and the die cuts through the "window" look fab.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely adorable! Great details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!