Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers/Oriental Sketch 11.30.13

Hi crafty people!

This card is being entered into the http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/oriental-sketch-challenge-13-11-30-2013To qualify for the drawing for a free stamp set you must use an Oriental image/character or paper that makes the card obviously oriental in nature. You can add to this sketch, switch directions, make it a square card, or add embellishments. Keep in mind that we would like the submissions to be recognizable as this sketch.


I haven't had the time or energy or patience to sit down and hook up my new printer, and unfortunately couldn't find any images that I already have that were oriental in nature.  But I did find an old ATC that I did for a swap a few years back with an oriental theme.  I flipped the sketch to the horizontal position though and added "cherry blossoms and a fan."  Hopefully it's recognizable as the sketch to the hostess of this challenge.

Hugs+Kisses
Renee

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful design and card. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

Jane said...

I love your design and how you added all of the elements. Very nicely done. Thanks for joining in this week at OSC on Speedy TV.