About Me

My photo

Well, I can't really tell you allllll about me! LOL. But I can tell you that I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, and Christian. And I love scrapbooking, card making, painting, and altered art.  I love to coordinate parties with themes and come up with new ways to incorporate paper art into them.   I enjoy working with my hands and making something out of nothing.  It's such a wonderful thing to know that there are so many beautiful women out there who share the same passion for this hobby....ART! that I do. I draw inspiration from everything around me and from people like you! So, let's get scrappin'!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations #71

Hi crafty people:

The card below was created for http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/simple-salutations-challenge-71.  The idea is to create a clean, simple and feminine card with a  birthday salutation and this is what I came up with.


Products used:  Me & My Big Ideas black and white layered pad, red/gold ribbon, MS zig-zag embossing punch, and white textured card stock as the base of this card


(I kept the inside simple also.)


I like working with black and white.  It always makes for a very elegant card.  No matter how simple the design is.

Thanks for taking a peek at what I've been up to.  Please, take the time to become a follower so that we can play in each other's craft world!

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful sentiment and card. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

steph said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Simple Salutations this week.