Friday, December 6, 2013

Blitsy Christmas 2013

Hi all:
Happy 19 Days until Christmas!!!


Just a quick post this morning.
Have you checked out Blitsy yet?  There's still plenty of goodies to get at great discounted prices.

Unfortunately, I can not BUY anything.  My goal for 2013 was to NOT buy scrap supplies....except flowers and adhesives... So, do me a favor, tell Santa  that I've been a really good girl and help a crafty-sister out!

PLUS...you could possibly still WIN some crafty goodness....IN A GRAB BAG!! WOW! THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN. No matter where the grab bag is from right?!

That's my goal...to WIN some crafty goodness.

You can find the sale info, winners lists and ways to enter to win a grab bag here:


Panel 0



Wish me luck and I'll do the same for you!!

Renee

No comments: