Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MFP: Speedy Fox and Friends #190

Hi all:
Back again with another Marks Finest Papers challenge.  This week we were challenged to use 3 different Christmas papers on our project.  This is the card that I came up with:


Of course, I was going for a more non-traditional type of Christmas card. LOL.  I used the MFP Dragonflies mini stamp set to stamp several images around the sentiment and decided to not add any other embellishments to the card.  I'm thinking that it makes a nice masculine card.

These challenges are great for this time of year.  They allow me to  get those Christmas cards that I always procrastinate on getting done until the last minute.  And with the postal service the way it is here in Philly...tomorrow is "D" day! Either they get mailed tomorrow, or I can forget about them making their way to their recipients before Christmas!

Come back soon...and go ahead, hit that FOLLOW button!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and creative. You did a great job using different papers. Thanks, for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

Cara said...

very different layout. Looks great!
Thanks for sharing
Cara
creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

stampingbowd said...

Very fun design!!! I love how you paired the dragonflies with a Christmas sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!