Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Marks Finest Papers: SWAT #77

Hi all:

This card was created for the Mark's Finest Papers SWAT Challenge #77 using this sketch




I decided to switch the orientation of the sketch a little bit.  Even though I used a winter theme, I did choose to go with the optional twist of making the card a Thinking of You card.  The image is one of the Prima Doll stamps.  I used Copic markers to color her in and used Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles fine glitter to make her dress.

I've decided to send this card to a friend who recently had eye surgery.  Hopefully it will cheer her up a bit and let her know that I'm thinking about her and wishing her a speedy recovery.


Back with more later
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Your card is beautiful; love the image you used. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

Christine said...

So pretty. White on white is always so elegant. I love how you only used part of the image. I always forget that technique and its so great for getting more out of stamps. Thanks for joining us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.