Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MFP: Simple-salutations-challenge-76

Hi Crafty Chicks!

I'm back for a quick post for this weeks Simple Salutations Challenge over at Marks Finest Papers.


This week, the challenge is to create a card with a sentiment using non-traditional colors! Yay me! That's what I've been doing  for a month now. LOL.  I've had this paper stack for a long time and of course the cover is missing.  More than likely, it was one of those times that I needed something heavier than card stock, but not quite as heavy as chipboard.  Yeah, I do that a lot! LOL. I'm sure that there are plenty of you that do the same thing.  Anyway, I used the Sizzix Bigz die Bird with Vine twice; once in a patterned card stock and the other in a solid piece of card stock, added a couple of swirls of Want 2 Scrap bling and the sentiment from MFP You Are An Angel mini stamp set.



Until next time.

Remember to count your blessings!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous CAS card using non-traditional colors. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.