Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MFP / Tutorial Time on Speedy TV #78

Hi crafty divas:

At Mark's Finest Papers http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedy-tv-challenge-78-12-06-13 the tutorial was for us to learn a new technique; faux linen.  

I've been learning several new techniques at MFP lately, and the last two are quick and easy...just what the crafty-scrappy-gal needs!

Pam Stang shows us how here http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/faux-linen-1:

And here is my card
#78


I decided not to do a Christmas card and opted for a birthday card instead.  I love this post card stamp by All Night Media; there's no name on it but the number is 485122 just in case you want to try to track it down.  And yet again, I've gotten rid of scrap paper.  Yay me!  Although I'm thinking it's time to pull out some paper stacks and use them up too.  I feel like my cards have all been the same color theme lately....oh well, we'll see!

Until later....
Hugs+Kisses
Renee


3 comments:

Lagene said...

Great card! So glad you could join us at TTSTV this week for the Faux Linen Technique!

Anonymous said...

Fabulously done! Love that postcard stamp for this technique! I thank you for playing with us this week on TTSTV!

Jane said...

Very pretty card!
Thanks for joining us this week at TTSTV.