Sunday, December 15, 2013

MFP/Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV #79

Happy Crafty Sunday everyone.

As much as I'd like to do nothing but sit and scrap all day, because I was a lazy bumpkin this week,  I refused to do very much of anything considered "work."  I didn't do laundry.  I didn't mop.  I didn't do any ironing.  But I did spend a great deal of time sitting at my desk and scrapping!  Or just admiring my crafty goodies.  But hey, if I don't get those Christmas cards and presents made, who's gonna do it?! LOL.

I guess I have to do some work today. Real work. Like laundry, and folding and ironing to prepare myself for the work week...oh, and I really should wash my hair....sigh.  Oh well, I'll do some spot cleaning...just in case some one drops in unexpectedly!

Anyway, the challenge at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedy-tv-challenge-79-12-13-13 was to learn to create a Double Z Fold card.  Lucky me, I already knew how to make these; as I've made several for friends last Mother's Day.  In all honesty, I really didn't know what they were called.  I just liked the fact that I could make two cards out of one sheet of 12x12.




Supplies used K&Company Specialty Papers (double sided) by Carolyn Gavin, 
orange cardstock, ATG, and Glitterwrap 3D decorative stickers

I'll be giving this card to my niece who will be celebrating her birthday on Wednesday.  I've made this into a pocket card; as I'll be giving her a gift card to one of the local clothing shops here in town that she likes.

Thanks for dropping by.
Please stop by again.
And don't forget to hit that follow button!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

5 comments:

Pat said...

Cute paper. Thanks for joining TTSTV

Lagene said...

Great Double z card! Thanks for joining us this week at TTSTV!

Dana Joy said...

Super cute card. I think I might have to give this a try. 😊

Jane said...

Your card turned out so nice!
Thanks for joining us this week at TTSTV.

Stampsnob. said...

You did a super job on this ....Lis MFPTTTime