Monday, December 2, 2013

MFP / FOSTV101

Happy 23 more days until Christmas!

I hope that all is well in your world and that you are a blessing and will be blessed this season and always!

I created this mini book, for this Anything Goes challenge, from scraps from another project.  For some reason, I didn't bother to take my time and measure correctly and I kept cutting pieces too short....that's what happens when you don't follow the rule of measure twice, cut once! LOL.  Anyway, there was plenty for the size of this mini book.

I really like the colors of this paper. The pattern looks so much like fabric to me. It is from the DCWV Sweet Blossom stack.  I added Trico mulberry flowers, lace and ribbon.  And I created tags from the patterned paper also and added a stick pin to finish it off.






Nighty-nite!
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

3 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Thanks for the kind words Renee. I love this mini. It has a vintage feel to it with the lace and roses. Like the added touch with the pin. Good job!

Janine said...

Definitely looks like fabric - very pretty and the flowers and pearls work well with the fabric.

Gail said...

Hi Renee - what a beautiful project - I agree - looks like fabric to me - lovely work for sure -thanks for linking up to FOSTV challenge this week - best wishes on the draw Gail Sr DT FOSTV