Sunday, December 22, 2013

Challenges 12/22/2013



Hi all:

A quick post as I am just a busy, busy little bee.  But I wanted to get a few more cards made before the nite is over.  This is a clean and simple card to celebrate a Christmas Birthday. And although the image is matted on several different colors of card stock, I wanted a lot of white space so that the recipient would focus on the image.  I used a Prima Doll stamp for this card, coloring her in with my Bic and Copic markers.  The sentiment is a stamp by Studio G. And the tiny little birdie is part of a Martha Stewart border punch.



I'd like to enter this card into these challenges this week

Until next time
Hugs+Kisses
Renee

3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Very cute
Glad you could join us at the busy time
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Lis SF&F

Gail said...

Hi Renee - this is a very cute card! Loving it - thanks for sharing at Speedy Fox and Friends this week - enjoy your day! Gail DT

Beccalite said...

Very cute, great idea to make the Prima Doll Christmas colours.

Thank you for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT Member)