Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Merry  Christmas Day Crafy Divas and Dudes!

Just a quick post before I head off to visit family and friends this joyous Day!

At Simon Says the challenge is for it to sparkle!   Glitter, gems, stickles, glimmer sprays and paints etc.  Now tell me, what crafty girl doesn't like stuff to sparkle?  Even if some of us are frightened of glitter!...well, I'm not really afraid of glitter, but my dog-son Maxx is.  He's going to start having a complex because of all the glitter that gets stuck in his fur! My human son says that we'll have to start calling Maxx - Maxine! LOL.

I chose to make the branches sparkle with "snow" using my Diamond Stickles.  The die was cut using the Sizzix Bird with Branches.  The bird's blingy eyes are from Want2Scrap, the Season's Greetings banner was created using a Studio G stamp and was cut free hand.  And the patterned paper/card stock is from K&Company's Let it Snow stack.











Again, wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

Hugs + Kisses
Renee

No comments: