Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Simon Says Stamp / Bling it On

Hi all:

I hope that you're still celebrating!

I'm back again with another card created for Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Bling it On!  Using stickles, sprays, bling, paint, etc. I created this card using several different papers from the K&Co. Let it Snow stack, a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Diamond Stickles and a snowflake die cut.  I love the soft tones of blue mixed with the white.  And the swirls in the paper made me think of the sometimes gentle movement of snow falling.



Entered into


One of the gifts that I asked for from family today, was the ability to sit and scrap.  Without hearing "Mom!!!" or "Gigi!!" or "Renee!!" or just not being interrupted for a few hours.  And they all agreed ...after much consideration! LOL.  

So, if you see several blog posts pop up consecutively in the next few hours you'll know why!


Hugs+Kisses+Blessings!
Renee

1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

So glad your wish was granted to create! Your card is a beautiful soft touch of winter.